Surgery in The COVID Era – Patients Perspective
I need an operation!
What to evaluate before going in for an operation in the Covid era.
- What will happen to your medical condition if you wait for a few months.
- Is there anyone in your family who has or is suffering from COVID like symptoms.
- Enquire about the Pre Covid testing policy of the hospital. Are they testing everyone or is it done on need basis.
- When you visit the facility see for yourself the visitor policy. Is there enough precaution taken to tackle over crowding.
- Meet the nursing team who is going to take care of your self after the operation do they fill you with confidence.