Department of Intensive Care Unit
Our Intensive Care Unit provides complete care to patients with acute, life-threatening disease or injury. The advanced and well-equipped Intensive Care unit at Apex Hospital meet the needs of every patient. From Medical to Surgical, our adroit team of doctors, surgeons and assisting members are available 24 hours a day to ensure quality care of every patient.
Conditions We Treat
- Pulmonary, Renal, Multi-Organ System Failure
- Ventilator Therapies
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring
- Acute Respiratory Failure
Equipped to Care
- Specialty ICUs including Cardiac, Neuro, Medical, Surgical and Transplant ICU
- 70+ beds
- Pendants with all gas and electrical supply to prevent cluttering of wires
- Counseling Rooms, Training Hall, Conference Room and Library.
- IDCCN trained Nurses
- Critical Care Consultants
- Registered Dieticians
- Dedicated transport team