At Apex, the department of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery was the first in Rajasthan, established in June 2013, by Dr Aadarsh Kabra.
Since then, our vascular and endovascular surgeons are known to provide coordinated and comprehensive treatment to people battling complex conditions of the blood vessels and lymph system. When patients are diagnosed with a particular condition, our team of medical specialists develops a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs. Conditions treated include peripheral artery disease, aortic disease, mesenteric disease and carotid artery disease.
The advent of specialized vascular and endovascular services in Rajasthan has meant that patients do not have to travel far and wide, to tier one cities like Delhi or Ahemdabad to get specialized treatments. Backed with effective support of a state-of-the-art non-invasive diagnostic lab and DSA lab for interventional procedures, we have been performing advanced angioplasty and stenting.
We have many firsts to our name, one being the treatment of complex venous reconstructions for chronic DVT, treating acute DVT with pharmaco-mechanical thrombolysis. We are also the first in Rajasthan to save failing arterio-venous fistulas for patients on Hemodialysis. Apex is also the first center to have a dedicated diabetic foot lab for patients with foot related problems secondary to diabetes. Here we have performed tibial and pedal arterial reconstructions with both bypass and endovascular means for patients suffering from non healing ulcers or gangrene. Over the years, Apex has saved at least 650 limbs which were otherwise doomed for amputation.
The department of Vascular & Endovascular surgery works very closely with the Interventional Radiology Department which was established in 2018. It is only the 2nd such team in North India. We are also the only hospital to have a Hybrid Cath Lab. Close coordination is maintained with all other medical and surgical branches so as to enhance patient care and ensure faster recovery with minimal complications.
- Diagnostic Evaluations And Medical Management
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing
- Diagnostic Angiography And Endovascular Therapeutics (Minimally Invasive Procedures)
- Surgical Care Including Inpatient Services And Critical Care
- Meticulous Follow-Up And Post – Recovery Rehabilitation
- Varicose Veins & Leg Ulcers Treatment- Laser Ablation (EVLT) Radio Frequency Ablation(RFA) And Conventional Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis – Thrombolysis, Thrombectomy & IVC Filter
- Diabetic Foot & Non-Healing Ulcers- Comprehensive Treatment
- Peripheral Vascular Disease, Buerger’s Disease, Aortoiliac Disease, Gangrene
- Vascular Trauma
- Aortic Aneurysm Stenting & Surgery
- Arterial And Venous Bypass Of Limbs
- Congenital Angiomatous Malformation- Comprehensive Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenosis- Stenting & Surgery For Stroke
- All Sorts Of Dialysis Access (Fistulas, Shunts & Permacath, CAPD)
- Raynaud’s Syndrome & Hyperhydrosis (Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome- Cervical Rib
- Arterio-Venous Malformations
- Mesenteric & Renal Ischemia
- Swelling Of The Legs- Lymphedema – Diagnosis & Treatment
- Chest Trauma
- Lung Infection With Empyema
- Carcinoma Lung