Since 2013, our team of devoted neurosurgeons and neurologists in Jaipur have strived to understand, evaluate and cure some of the most complex neurological conditions and ailments.
We perform over 50 surgeries every month in our neuro care center in Jaipur, using world-class technology and learnings from the advancement within the field. Our expert team of neurosurgeons, neuro physicians, neuro spine pain specialists and physiotherapists have strived to find solutions for every situation that presents itself. Within our premises, we’ve treated the most severe brain and spinal tumours, nerve injuries, spinal disc prolapse or herniation, spinal dislocation and dysraphism.
- 10 bedded Neuro ICU with best-in-class ventilators
- Modular Neuro Operation Theatre Equipped with Carl-Zeiss Vario S88 Microscope, C-ARM, CUSA (Ultrasonic Aspirtor), Stryker Electric Drill System, Neuro Endoscopes for both spinal and cranial surgeries
- Most advanced intra-operative neuro physiology nerve monitors
- Advanced neuro intrumentation including neuro endoscopy
We ensure and strive for a 100% success with every patient that walks through our doors at the Apex Neurology Hospital In Jaipur. We have in the past completely cured grade1 tumours and prolonged life in grade 4 tumours.
We’ve also seen the safest outcomes for Cerebro Vascular Surgeries like Aneurysms, AVM/Cavernomas, Carotid Endarterectomy, Cerebral Revascularization Bypass, Endoscopic Brain Surgery like Pituitary Intraventricular Tumours.
Surgeries we Perform
- Microscopic Brain Tumor Excision
- Endoscopic tumour excision of ventricular tumors, pituitary adenomas (nasal route)
- Skull Base tumor
- Awake surgery for various brain conditions to ensure minimal damage to vital centres of the brain
- Glowing brain tumor surgery to delineate brain tumours from normal healthy brain tissue, hence ensuring a more precise and total excision of the tumour
- Cervical, CVJ and Lumbar Spine Surgeries using microscope
- Endoscopic spine surgery (MISS)
- Stitch-less (Percutaneous) procedures for disc,chronic pain conditions
- Tethered Cord
- Spinal Lipomas
- Shunt Surgeries
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Revascularization Bypass
Procedures we perform
- Tumours of brain and spinal cord – gliomas, meningiomas, acoustic schwannomas, posterior fossa tumours, pituitary, adenomas, intraventricular tumours, intramedullary tumours.
- Management of neuromuscular disorders, peripheral neuropathies, chronic pain, neuro-infections and sleep disorders.
- Management and treatment of stroke.
- Diagnosis and management of various seizure disorders.
- Neurophysiology unit: nerve conduction study, electromyography, repetitive nerve stimulation study, evoked potentials (VEP, SSEP, BAER), EEG, portable EEG and sleep lab. Comprehensive neuro rehabilitation including physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Management of dementia including Alzheimer’s disease.
- Thrombolysis with tissue plasminogen activator (TPA).
- Interventional neuroradiology like coiling of an aneurysm, AVM embolization, diagnostic angiograms, and intraoperative angiograms.
- Craniovertebral junction and spine disorders including minimally invasive spine surgery