- AHPL started in Year1986 with a SS Diagnostic Center with Ultrasonography.
- Commissioned 50 Bed Hospital Facility.
- Brought Minimal Invasive Surgery in Rajasthan.
- Became the First Hospital in Rajasthan to get ISO 9000:2008 Certification.
- Recognized with Smile Train (USA based outfit) to Perform Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Surgeries Established Department of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Commissioned Additional 50 Beds and Departments of Urology.
- Upgraded Critical Care Unit with 28 beds as per NABH Guideline.
- Started Department of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Suite.
- Commissioning of Cath Lab and Cardiology Department.
- Started Blood Bank and CT scan Services.
- Started Kidney Transplant Unit and performed first Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy in Rajasthan.
- Became the Third Hospital in Rajasthan to get NABH & National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation.
- Commissioning of Second Facility at Mansarovar, Jaipur.
- Organized Annual National Critical Care Conference (IMPACT).
- Inaugurated Audiology and Speech Therapy Department.
- Commissioned Oncology Department with Asian Cancer Research Institute.
- Laid foundation of 100 Bed Multi-speciality Hospital Facility at Suratgarh.
- Represented Rajasthan at International Medical Tourism Destination, Dubai and Musca Established State-of-the-art Dialysis Centre.
- Started Apex Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre.
- Established Radiation therapy with state-of-the-art Elekta Synergy.
- Got investment from Somerset Indus Capital Partner‟s to expand the footprint of Apex Hospitals in Rajasthan.
- Established Fourth Facility in Sawai Madhopur－ Apex Ranthambore Sevika Hospital.