The Department of Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) at Apex Hospital strives to provide best medical care to patients with ear, nose and throat conditions.
With a multi-disciplinary approach, the ENT department works closely with other departments like speech pathology, neurosurgery, cranio-maxillofacial surgery, allergy and immunology, oncology, pulmonology, paediatrics, and neonatology for management of ear, nose and neck disorders in adults, children and neonatal babies.
- Nasal endoscopy
- Video laryngoscopy
- Flexible fibre optic nasopharyngolaryngoscopy
- Microscopy of the ear
- Foreign body removal
- Intratympanic gentamicin administration
- Myringotomy and Grommet insertion
- Epley’s manoeuvre
- Cold caloric testing
- Positional testing
- Ear piercing and earlobe repair
- Cauterization for nasal bleed